Sunday May 15 (closing date May 8)
Sunday September 25 (closing date September 18)
USDF Intro tests A/B/C
USEF Dressage tests Training – 3rd Level
USEA Eventing tests
Lead line, western or other tests available upon request
May 15 – Beth Beukema,
September 25 – Sue Buchanan
additional judges as numbers dictate
- Dressage Tests $40 each test
- Non-Compete horses $30
- Closing date is 1 week prior to show date.
- Post entries accepted if space allows with a $25 late fee.
- $25 late fee assigned for entries not paid by closing date.
- Times will not be assigned for unpaid entries
- Rings: A standard and small ring will be available on all weather footing.
- Prizes: Ribbons to 6th place will be awarded in each class.
- Rules: Competition will follow USDF / USEF rules.
- Classes: may be combined or split as entries dictate.
- Dress: Proper Show attire is expected.
- Braiding: is not required
- Food: The Food both will not be available – please bring your own.
- Dogs: Must be leashed at all times.
- Non Competing horses: must be registered ($30 fee)
- All Horses are to wear bridle numbers at all times.
- A negative coggins tests within 12 months is required.
- Times: Will be available on our website the Wednesday before the show. Times will not be assigned for unpaid entries.
- Late Fees: A $25 fee will be added to any entries not paid by closing date. Closing date is 1 week prior to the show date.
- Refunds: Before closing date less $25 office fee. After closing date no refunds will be given unless space can be filled. $25 fee for all changes after closing date. $25 fee for all returned checks. Competition cancellation no refund.
- Stabling: A limited amount of stalls are available for $50.