Valinor Farm Schooling Jumper Show Series
Thank you to all our 2022 competitors for making this series a success! Please be sure to check your year end points and let us know of any errors.
- May 4 & 18, starting with Lead Line at 5:00
- June 8, 15, starting with Lead Line at 5:00
- July 13, starting with Lead Line at 5:00
- August 3 & 17, starting with Lead Line at 5:00
- Sunday September 25, starting with Lead Line at 10:00 am
for the 2022 shows Pre-registration is REQUIRED. Please register online by 8 pm the day before the show. Pre-registered competitors are welcome to add classes during the show if they choose to.
Our Jumper Show series is affiliated with the South Coast Series .
Horse / Riders must compete in at least 3 shows in the same division for points to count towards year end awards. All over Fences Classes at Valinor will count toward South Coast Series Year End Awards. All Flat classes at Valinor will count toward Valinor Farm High Point Awards, to be presented at the South Coast Series Awards Banquet. (these classes will not count for South Coast Series points) Points for flat classes and ground poles are credited to the rider. Jumping classes (X-Rails and up) are credited toward the horse.
W) Unjudged warm up (will be available at the start of each height change)
L1) Lead Line Equitation (for children 8 and under).
L2) Lead Line Suitability (for children 8 and under).
F2) Walk-Trot Equitation
F3) Walk-Trot Suitability
F4) Walk-Trot-Canter Equitation.
F5) Walk-Trot-Canter Suitability.
1) Ground Poles A 2) Ground Poles B
3) Crossrails A 4) Crossrails B
5) 2′ Jumpers A 6) 2′ Jumpers B
7) 2′ 3″ Jumpers A 8) 2′ 3″ Jumpers B
9) 2′ 6″ Jumpers A 10) 2′ 6″ Jumpers B
11) 2′ 9″ Jumpers A 12) 2′ 9″ Jumpers B
13) 3′ Jumpers A 14) 3′ Jumpers B
- Entry Fees: $25 per class , $25 per warm up round. An unjudged warm up round will be made available at the start of each level change.
- Numbers will be assigned for the season. Please keep your number to use at all the Jumper Shows. Riders must wear their numbers at all times when mounted. Non-competing riders MUST pre-register and will be expected to sign a release form at the secretaries office. Non-competing horses will be assessed a $25 ring fee.
- Show management reserves the right to combine, cancel, reschedule or divide classes when deemed necessary.
- All classes to be judged according to USEF Rules, unless otherwise noted. Judges decisions are final. Six ribbons to be awarded in each class. A Champion and Reserve will be pinned in each division provided that there are at least 3 eligible exhibitors in each class. Riders must compete in both classes to be eligible for Champion and Reserve points.
- Entries MUST be made in advance using the Online Registration. Pre-Entries must be received by 8 pm the day before the show. No exhibitor numbers will be given out without payment and a completed, signed entry form. Pre-registered competitors are welcome to add classes during the show if they choose to.
- Attire- All riders must wear an ASTM approved helmet when mounted- no exceptions. Casual jumper attire -short or long-sleeved shirts-( no tank tops ) and jodhpurs/breeches with appropriate boots or half-chaps.
- Please, no smoking– this includes parking areas, ringside, and anywhere else on the show grounds.
- Schooling permitted only in designated areas
- There are no restrictions as to age or status of riders.
- DOGS MUST BE LEASHED!
These shows are affiliated with South Coast Series High Point Jumper Awards. Riders must compete in at least 3 shows in the same division to be eligible for year end awards.
- All ‘A’ Jumper classes will be run as Timed First jump-off. (all clear-round riders will remain in the ring for the jump-off course).
- All ‘B’ Jumper classes will be Speed classes (First round timed, no jump off).
Valinor farm will not be held responsible or liable for any damages occurring to persons, horses or property while on grounds. Exhibitors enter show under these conditions.