Horse Trials and Combined Test Divisions:
- X-Rail: (combined test ) 2023 USDF Intro Test A (walk-trot), Cross-rails
- Elementary: 2023 USDF Intro Test B (walk-trot), max height of fences 2′
- Starter: 2022 Starter Test, max height of fences 2′ 3″
- Beginner Novice: 2022 BN Test A, max height of fences 2′ 7″
- Novice: 2022 Novice Test A, max height of fences 2’11”
- Training/Novice: 2022 Training Test A, SJ 3’3″, Novice X-Cty (2’11”)
- Modified: (combined test) 2022 Modified Test A, max height of fences 3’5″
- all Dressage tests are ridden in a small arena
- USEF/USDF test of choice
- Dressage divisions will use the Danish scoring system. This system is explained on our Dressage Schooling Show page.
**Easy Online registration and Payment option – Check the Links at the top of this page or enter here
- Schooling Horse Trials $165
- Combined Test only $100
- Dressage Tests $45 each test
- Additional Stadium rounds $20
- Post entry fee, entries not paid by closing date (1 week prior) or any changes after closing date $30. Times will not be assigned for unpaid entries.
- Dog classes – $10 each (pre-registration is appreciated , day of registrations accepted but will be assessed a $10 post entry fee.
- Rings: All tests will be ridden in a small dressage ring.
- Stadium: will be held in the outdoor ring with all weather footing
- Prizes: Ribbons to 6th place will be awarded in each division.
- Rules: Competition will follow USDF / USEA rules.
- Food: Will be available on the grounds.
- Dogs: Must be leashed at all times.
- Stabling a limited number of stalls are available for $75 you can reserve stalls on the registration page. Priority is given to those entering both the schooling day and the horse trials.
- All fees and paperwork must be received prior to the show. A negative coggins within 12 months is required. You can upload it here.
- Times: Will be available on our website the Wednesday before the show.
- Fees: a $30 fee will be added to any entries not paid by closing date.
Closing date is 1 week prior to the show date. $30 fee for all changes after closing date, lost pinny or returned checks.
- Mail Checks to: Valinor Farm 1067 Old Sandwich Rd Plymouth MA 02360
- Refunds: Before closing date less $25 office fee. After closing date no refunds will be given unless space can be filled. Competition cancellation no refund.
- Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scores will be posted online.