Sunday April 18, 2021
Valinor Farm Combined Test with X-Cty Schooling
Dressage Judges – Patty Montana and Cindy Mcinnis
Photographer – Joan Davis / flatlandsfoto
*The show is full we will not be accepting post entries *
- Portables are out, the water jump is ready and there will be plenty of schooling opportunities for all levels.
- The schedule will start with the lower levels and build up. This allows competitors to school a higher show jump round if they choose.
- Stadium will be held in our Outdoor ring with all weather footing.
- X-Cty schooling is only available to competitors registered in the 2 phase on this day.
- The Area 1 Eventing Season is here! Get ready!
New to the sport? Check out ‘Discover Eventing’
Combined Test Divisions:
- X-Rail: 2019 Intro Test A, Cross-rails
- Elementary: 2018 BN Test A, max height of fences 2′
- Intro: 2018 BN Test A, max height of fences 2′ 3″
- Beginner Novice: 2018 BN Test B, max height of fences 2′ 6″
- Novice: 2018 Novice Test A, max height of fences 2’11”
- Training: 2018 Training Test A, max height of fences 3’3″
- Modified: 2018 Modified Test A, max height of fences 3’5
- Prelim: 2018 Preliminary Test A, max height of fences 3’7″
- Combined Test with X-Cty schooling $125
- Combined Test only $85
- Dressage Tests $35 each test
- Additional Stadium rounds $20
- Post entries accepted if space allows with a $25 late fee. Closing date is 1 week prior to show date.
- Rings: All tests will be ridden in a small dressage ring.
- Prizes: Ribbons to 6th place will be awarded in each division.
- Rules: Competition will follow USDF / USEA rules.
- Food: Our food vendor will be at this show offering pre-made sandwiches!
- Dogs: Must be leashed at all times.
- Times: Will be available on our website the Wednesday before the show. Times will not be assigned for unpaid entries.
- Late Fees: A $25 fee will be added to any entries not paid by closing date. Closing date is 1 week prior to the show date.
- Refunds: Before closing date less $25 office fee. After closing date no refunds will be given unless space can be filled. $25 fee for all changes after closing date. $25 fee for all returned checks. Competition cancellation no refund.
- Stabling: A limited amount of stalls are available for $50.
- Schooling X-Cty: X-Cty schooling on this day is available only to competitors entered in Combined Test. X-Cty vests and a ground person are required.
|PLEASE NOTE COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
All attendees on show grounds must have signed a Release Form
Spectators will not be allowed at this competition. Only riders, trainers, parents of minors, owners, support staff, officials and Valinor Farm Staff will be allowed on the property during recognized or unrecognized competitions. Please declare the names, cell phone numbers or email of the people associated with your horse on your release form. All attendees will be checked in at farm entrance with Covid 19 compliance. If your name is not on the list then you may be asked to leave.
The following individuals are not allowed to enter the competition grounds: Anyone who exhibits COVID-19 symptoms, Anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within last 14 days, Anyone who has tested positive outside of the past 14 days, but is still symptomatic. All attendees must self-check temperature prior to arrival.
Masks are required to be worn at all times unless mounted.
All individuals must practice social distancing (or physical distancing) at all times while on the competition grounds by staying at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from any person who is not a member of their immediate household.
All fees and paperwork must be received prior to the show. Please download the Release form, sign and email or mail with your negative coggins (within 12 months)
Anyone who is non compliant of the protocols listed above will be asked to leave the property.
Scores will be posted online. Dressage tests and Ribbons will be handed out at a table in front of the indoor to minimize contact.