Our cross country course is open for schooling on a limited basis.
Please read the following rules:
- You must call or email to schedule schooling time.
- The Schooling fee is $65 per rider, 2 hour time limit.
- Ship in lessons on our X-Cty course are available with our instructors for $110. (This includes the schooling fee).
- Hacking along with others that are schooling is a $20 fee.
- Riders MUST sign a Release Form each time they school and the release must be signed BEFORE they ride.
- No lone riders. Anyone riding on the XC course must be accompanied by another person. The other person may be on foot.
- We require that someone in the group is a knowledgeable coach.
- Helmets and safety vests must be worn while schooling.
- No motorized vehicles are permitted on the X-Cty course.
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Dogs must be leashed
- Be respectful of the property. Stay out of muddy areas and to preserve footing, no more than three attempts are allowed at any one jump or combination.
We want you to stay safe and have a great ride! Thank you