Our cross country course is open for schooling on a limited basis.
Please read the following rules:
- You must call or email to schedule schooling time.
- The Schooling fee is $50 per rider, 2 hour time limit.
- Hacking along with others that are schooling is a $20 fee.
- Riders MUST sign a Release form each time they school and the release must be signed BEFORE they ride.
- Anyone riding on the XC course must be accompanied by another person. The other person may be on foot.
- We require that someone in the group is a knowledgeable coach.
- Helmets and safety vests must be worn while schooling.
- No motorized vehicles are permitted on the X-Cty course.
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Be respectful of the property. Stay out of muddy areas and to preserve footing, no more than three attempts are allowed at any one jump or combination.