Valinor Farm Mini Show / Schooling Jumper Show Series
WEDNESDAY Nights Under-The-Lights
Our Jumper show Series will be affiliated with the Grazing Field South Coast Series.
South Coast Series
2017 Schedule (the 1st and 3rd Wednesday’s of May – August, *July 1st show is on Saturday)
May 3 and 17
June 7 and 21
July 1 (Saturday – starting at noon)
August 2 and 16
Unjudged warm up 4:30 – 5:30.
Classes start at 5:30 pm,
W) Unjudged warm up
L1) Lead Line Equitation (for children 8 and under).
L2) Lead Line Pleasure (for children 8 and under).
F2) Walk-Trot Equitation (may not enter class 4 or 5)
F3) Walk-Trot Pleasure (may not enter class 4 or 5)
F4) Walk-Trot-Canter Equitation.
F5) Walk-Trot-Canter Pleasure.
1) Ground Poles A 2) Ground Poles B
3) Crossrails A 4) Crossrails B
5) 2′ Jumpers A 6) 2′ Jumpers B
7) 2′ 3″ Jumpers A 8) 2′ 3″ Jumpers B
9) 2′ 6″ Jumpers A 10) 2′ 6″ Jumpers B
11) 2′ 9″ Jumpers A 12) 2′ 9″ Jumpers B
13) 3′ Jumpers A 14) 3′ Jumpers B
15) Gamblers Choice 2’6 – 2’9″
- Entry Fees: $20.00 per class , 20.00 per warm up
- Show management reserves the right to combine, cancel, reschedule or divide classes when deemed necessary.
- All classes to be judged according to USEF Rules, unless otherwise noted. Judges decisions are final. Prize and six ribbons to be awarded in each class. A Champion and Reserve will be pinned in each division.
- Entries may be made in advance using the Online Registration, by mail, emailed to email@example.com, or in person. A $10. post entry fee will be charged for entries made the day of the show. No exhibitor numbers will be given out without payment and a completed, signed entry form.
- Attire- All riders must wear an ASTM approved helmet when mounted- no exceptions. Casual jumper attire -short or long-sleeved shirts-( no tank tops ) and jodhpurs/breeches with appropriate boots or half-chaps.
- Please, no smoking– this includes parking areas, ringside, and anywhere else on the show grounds.
- Schooling permitted only in designated areas
- There are no restrictions as to age or status of riders.
- DOGS MUST BE LEASHED!
Jumper Classes (1-14) will count towards South Coast Series High Point Awards
- All ‘A’ Jumper classes will be run as Timed First jump-off. (all clear-round riders will remain in the ring for the jump-off course).
- All ‘B’ Jumper classes will be Speed classes (First round timed, no jump off).
- ‘Gambler’s Choice’ Each rider will have 60 seconds to complete a course of their choosing. Verticals will score 10 points each, Oxers to score 15 points. No obstacle may be jumped more than 2 times. After allotted time is up, Riders may attempt the “Joker” jump, to score 20 points, may be jumped 1 time.
Valinor farm will not be held responsible or liable for any damages occurring to persons, horses or property while on grounds. Exhibitors enter show under these conditions.