Valinor Farm Mini Show / Schooling Jumper Show Series
WEDNESDAY Nights Under-The-Lights
Our Jumper show Series will be affiliated with the South Coast Series
Horse / Riders must compete in at least 3 shows for points to count towards year end awards. All over Fences Classes at Valinor will count toward South Coast Series Year End Awards. All Flat classes at Valinor will count toward Valinor Farm High Point Awards, to be presented at the South Coast Series Awards Banquet. (these classes will not count for South Coast Series points) Points for flat classes and ground poles are credited to the rider. Jumping classes (X-Rails and up) are credited toward the horse.
Unjudged warm up 4:30 – 5:30.
Classes start at 5:30 pm,
W) Unjudged warm up
L1) Lead Line Equitation (for children 8 and under).
L2) Lead Line Pleasure (for children 8 and under).
F2) Walk-Trot Equitation (may not enter class 4 or 5)
F3) Walk-Trot Pleasure (may not enter class 4 or 5)
F4) Walk-Trot-Canter Equitation.
F5) Walk-Trot-Canter Pleasure.
1) Ground Poles A 2) Ground Poles B
3) Crossrails A 4) Crossrails B
5) 2′ Jumpers A 6) 2′ Jumpers B
7) 2′ 3″ Jumpers A 8) 2′ 3″ Jumpers B
9) 2′ 6″ Jumpers A 10) 2′ 6″ Jumpers B
11) 2′ 9″ Jumpers A 12) 2′ 9″ Jumpers B
13) 3′ Jumpers A 14) 3′ Jumpers B
15) Gamblers Choice 2’6 – 2’9″
- Entry Fees: $20.00 per class , 20.00 per warm up
- Show management reserves the right to combine, cancel, reschedule or divide classes when deemed necessary.
- All classes to be judged according to USEF Rules, unless otherwise noted. Judges decisions are final. Prize and six ribbons to be awarded in each class. A Champion and Reserve will be pinned in each division.
- Entries may be made in advance using the Online Registration, by mail, emailed to email@example.com, or in person. A $10. post entry fee will be charged for entries made the day of the show. No exhibitor numbers will be given out without payment and a completed, signed entry form.
- Attire- All riders must wear an ASTM approved helmet when mounted- no exceptions. Casual jumper attire -short or long-sleeved shirts-( no tank tops ) and jodhpurs/breeches with appropriate boots or half-chaps.
- Please, no smoking– this includes parking areas, ringside, and anywhere else on the show grounds.
- Schooling permitted only in designated areas
- There are no restrictions as to age or status of riders.
- DOGS MUST BE LEASHED!
Jumper Classes (1-14) will count towards South Coast Series High Point Awards
- All ‘A’ Jumper classes will be run as Timed First jump-off. (all clear-round riders will remain in the ring for the jump-off course).
- All ‘B’ Jumper classes will be Speed classes (First round timed, no jump off).
- ‘Gambler’s Choice’ Each rider will have 60 seconds to complete a course of their choosing. Verticals will score 10 points each, Oxers to score 15 points. No obstacle may be jumped more than 2 times. After allotted time is up, Riders may attempt the “Joker” jump, to score 20 points, may be jumped 1 time.
Valinor farm will not be held responsible or liable for any damages occurring to persons, horses or property while on grounds. Exhibitors enter show under these conditions.