Clinic Informtaion and Fees:
- Adult Eventing Program fee is $400 for 3 days
- Junior Eventing Program fee is $600 for 5 days
- October mini clinic fee is $275 for 2 days.
- Use of a school horse is an additional fee. School horses are limited and must be reserved well in advance.
- Fee includes 1 dry stall. Feed and bedding are not included. Valinor does not have overnight accommodations for riders. Please see our website for local hotel information.
- Please make checks payable to ‘Valinor Farm’ ($25 fee for non-negotiable checks) and Mail to: Valinor Farm, 1067 Old Sandwich Rd, Plymouth MA 02360
- Clinic hours are 8:30am to 3:30pm daily.
To register for any of the Valinor Farm summer Eventing programs please fill out the information below. When your registration is received I’ll send a papal invoice to the email used in the online registration. Or you can send a check to: Valinor Farm 1067 Old Sandwich rd Plymouth MA 02360.