2022 Clinic Information and Fees:
- Adult Eventing Programs (May, June, October) fee is $475 for 3 days
- July Junior Program fee is $575 for 4 days
- Stabling is included.
- Closing date for these sessions is 2 weeks before the starting date. A $25 post entry fee is assessed for registrations received after close date. Late registrations make it difficult for us to determine the number of instructors needed for each session.
- Withdrawals before closing date will be refunded less a $25 office fee. After closing date the $100 deposit is non-refundable.
- Use of a school horse is an additional fee. School horses are limited and must be reserved well in advance. Please confirm availability via email email@example.com before sending in your registration if you require a school horse. A $100 deposit is required to reserve a school horse. After closing date the $100 school horse deposit is non-refundable.
- Fee includes 1 dry stall. Feed and bedding are not included. Valinor does not have overnight accommodations for riders. Please see our website for local hotel information.
- Please make checks payable to ‘Valinor Farm’ ($25 fee for non-negotiable checks) and Mail to: Valinor Farm, 1067 Old Sandwich Rd, Plymouth MA 02360
- Clinic hours are 8:30am to 3:30pm daily.
To register for any of the Valinor Farm summer Eventing programs please fill out the information below. Your spot in the program is confirmed when your $100 deposit is received. You can pay the deposit online after you submit the registration information or you can send a check to: Valinor Farm 1067 Old Sandwich rd Plymouth MA 02360.