2023 Clinic Information and Fees:
May 26-28 (Friday-Sunday)
September 8-10 (Friday-Sunday
August 7-9 (Monday-Wednesday)
Program Fees: 3 days $475, 2 days $375, 1 day $225.
If space allows riders can attend for a partial session, priority is given to those registering for the full 3 days
Stabling Fees: Stabling is available for Friday – Sunday (or Monday-Wednesday for the JR program) for $50 per day. Horses can come in the evening before the program starts for an additional $25. Offsite stabling may be available for those wishing to ship in. Contact Robyn for more info.
- Closing date for these sessions is 2 weeks before the starting date. A $25 post entry fee is assessed for registrations received after close date. Late registrations make it difficult for us to determine the number of instructors needed for each session.
- Withdrawals before closing date will be refunded less a $25 office fee. After closing date the $100 deposit is non-refundable.
- Use of a school horse is an additional fee of $75 per day. School horses are limited and must be reserved well in advance. Please confirm availability via email firstname.lastname@example.org before sending in your registration if you require a school horse. A $100 deposit is required to reserve a school horse. After closing date the $100 school horse deposit is non-refundable.
- Fee includes 1 dry stall. Feed and bedding are not included. Valinor does not have overnight accommodations for riders. Please see our website for local hotel information.
- Please make checks payable to ‘Valinor Farm’ ($25 fee for non-negotiable checks) and Mail to: Valinor Farm, 1067 Old Sandwich Rd, Plymouth MA 02360
- Clinic hours are 8:30am to 3:30pm daily.
To register for any of the Valinor Farm summer Eventing programs please fill out the information below. Your spot in the program is confirmed when your $100 deposit is received. You can pay the deposit online after you submit the registration information or you can send a check to: Valinor Farm 1067 Old Sandwich rd Plymouth MA 02360.