Sunday July 21, 2019
Valinor is open for schooling this week and offering a free X-Cty school for anyone who was entered in the July show and did not attend. $50 charge for anyone else that wants to come and school. Schooling is by appointment only please contact email@example.com
Valinor Farm Schooling Horse Trials – also offering Combined Tests at all levels, Dressage divisions and unjudged stadium rounds.
Horse Trials and Combined Test Divisions:
- X-Rail: (combined test ) 2019 Intro Test A , Cross-rails
- Elementary: 2018 BN Test A, max height of fences 2′
- Advanced Elementary: 2018 BN Test A, max height of fences 2′ 3″
- Beginner Novice: 2018 BN Test B, max height of fences 2′ 7″
- Novice: 2018 Novice Test A, max height of fences 2’11”
- Training: 2018 Training Test A, max height of fences 3’3″
- Prelim: (combined test) 2018 Preliminary Test A, max height of fences 3’7″
Dressage Tests offered:
- 2019 USDF Dressage tests or 2018 Eventing Tests
(all Dressage tests are ridden in a small arena).
**Easy Online registration and Payment option – Check the Links at the top of this page
- Schooling Horse Trials $125
- Combined Test $80
- Dressage Tests $30 each test
- Additional Stadium rounds $20
- Post entry fee, entries not paid by closing date (1 week prior) or any changes after closing date $25. Times will not be assigned for unpaid entries.
- Rings: All tests will be ridden in a small dressage ring.
- Stadium: will be held in the outdoor ring with all weather footing
- Prizes: Ribbons to 6th place will be awarded in each division.
- Rules: Competition will follow USDF / USEA rules.
- Food: Will be available on the grounds.
- Dogs: Must be leashed at all times.
- Stabling a limited number of stalls are available for $40, email the secretary to reserve
- Times: Will be available on our website the Wednesday before the show.
- Refunds: Before closing date less $25 office fee. After closing date no refunds will be given unless space can be filled. Competition cancellation no refund.
- Fees: $25 fee for all changes after closing date, post entries, lost pinny or returned checks.
- Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org